NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND UPON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD:The Markets Ford F-150 Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on February 11, 2019, at 12:00 a.m., Central Time (“CT”) and ends July 31, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. CT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY:Entry into the Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents of Louisiana and Mississippi, who (a) are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry; (b) and must be willing to accept the prize as defined in Rule 4 below; (c) Employees, officers, and directors of Supermarket Operations, Inc, First Natchez Radio Group or Natchez Ford (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and household members are not eligible to enter or accept a prize in this Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. This Sweepstakes may not be published in any sweepstakes magazines, flyers or elsewhere without written permission of the Sponsor.
- HOW TO ENTER:In-Store Entry Blank: To enter, eligible entrants must visit a participating location during the Sweepstakes Period. Write your first and last name, date of birth, valid phone number, email address, and complete street address (including city, state, zip code) on your receipt and deposit it in the entry barrel. If no purchase is made, complete an entry form with all required information listed above and deposit in the entry barrel. Each entry form must be a hand-printed original; no photocopies, facsimiles or mechanical reproductions of forms or envelopes are permitted. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, damaged, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected entries, which will be disqualified
Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Once submitted, all entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and will not be acknowledged or returned. Limit one (1) entry per person per visit.
- PRIZE:(a) One F-150 Ford Truck. Approximate Retail Value: $32,125.00 will be given away. (b): Six $200 Natchez Market Gift Cards. Total ARV for all prizes:$33,325.00
Each Prize Recipient shall be responsible for any taxes resulting from acceptance of a prize
- WINNER SELECTION:There will be six winning entries selected. Each month a winner will be drawn for a total of six winners. After a monthly winner is chosen, all entries from the previous month will be discarded. Winners will be announced on or around the 5th of each month starting with the month of March and ending with August. Winners must be present at The Markets Food Show on Saturday, August 10th, 2019 at the Natchez Convention Center, Natchez, MS to receive their key. One key will start the truck. The recipient of that key will claim the F-150 Ford Truck.
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize listed with a prize of equal or greater value if the featured prize becomes unavailable. No cash redemption or substitution of prizes permitted by winner. Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Except as prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize shall constitute each Prize Recipient’s consent to use of their names, likenesses, and/or prize information for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media without limitation and without further approval or compensation.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:By entering or participating in this Sweepstakes, each Participant agrees to comply fully with each provision in these Official Rules. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Sweepstakes and any person who does not comply with these Official Rules will be ineligible for any prize(s) and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Any attempt to deliberately damage or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without liability, to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes should cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor corrupt the security or impair the proper administration of the Sweepstakes or prevent the Sweepstakes from running as originally planned (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion), and to the extent feasible, will determine a winning entry and award the prizes to an entry received prior to cancellation or modification.
Entries, which are incomplete, inaccurate, irregular, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, are void. Sponsor reserves the rights to change the Official Rules if necessary, and in the event of such change, notice will be posted on the Sweepstakes Website.
Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- RELEASES:By participating in the Sweepstakes, Participants agree to release and hold harmless the, Sponsor and the other Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their directors, officers, employees, and agents (collectively, “Releasees”), from any and all claims or actions for any injuries, losses, damages or other liability of any kind, whether actual, incidental or consequential, to persons or property resulting from (i) promotion, execution, or administration of, or participation in, the Sweepstakes, (ii) the use of any website related to the Sweepstakes or any materials on such website(s), (iii) the acceptance, possession, or use/misuse/nonuse of any prize,or (iv) cancellation or modification of any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
- WINNERS LIST: Visit www.themarketsonline.com
SPONSOR: Supermarket Operations, Inc.